In the Google Analytics course, you’ll learn how to create useful reports, specific to your objectives. The course is customised depending on the background and experience of course attendees, and we give practical advice on how to report on things that matter efficiently.
Topics will include:
- Types of things you can track, and why you would want to
- Customising your reports
- Creating advanced segments
- Setting up regular automated reports
- Tracking your offline sales and marketing activity
- Integrating Webmaster Tools data & using this to monitor your search engine optimisation efforts.
- Additional tracking tools
There will be an informal training module, with plenty of time for questions.
Refreshments will be provided, and at the end of the session there will be some time for networking.