Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Course Content
Search Engine Optimisation is the process of improving the position of your website in the search engines.
This short introductory course will help you understand the core principles of SEO and guide you through creating a task list for you to implement which will result in tangible improvements in your Search Engine Rankings.
The content will be focussed on the non technical elements of improving the performance of your website.
Topics will include:
- Overview of Search Engine Optimisation
- History and recent changes
- Black hat and white hat SEO, and the shades of grey
- Link building
- How other channels affect SEO
- Monitoring and evaluating results
- Useful tools
There will be an informal training module, with time for questions throughout, followed by time to create a short task list.
Drinks will be provided.
Equipment you’ll need
- Pen and notepad
- Laptop or tablet (optional but would be useful)